We apply an all organic, dustless, biodegradable and highly effective snake repellant and get great results !!!!
- Snakes usually tend to hide in cool damp places . Be sure to seal all entry points at your crawl space or basement which are greater than 1/8 inch in diameter.
- Snakes also find refuge under many types of debris, wood piles scrap metal, sometimes trash, and other debris. Rid your yard of likely hiding places, including weeds and un-mowed grass which often times attracts prey for snakes.
- Snakes enter areas inhabited by people in search of food and shelter. Try making your property less appealing to them.
- Make sure window screens and door sweeps fit securely. Cover vents and drains that lead into your dwelling with commercial screening.
- Prevent snake problems by removing their food sources like rodents. Make certain to store animal food in tight containers.
- Glue traps or mechanical traps are also a consideration.
- Another thought is to erect a snake-proof fence surrounding your property if other methods fail.